sábado, 22 de junio de 2013

Writen

description of myse if

Hello,my name is Irene. I live in Dúrcal-Granada,
I am thin ,I have got long and blonde hair.
I have a sister. Her name is María and I have two brothers called Javi and Sergio.
Ialso hav egot a dog.His name is Pongo.
I like animals. My favorite animals are dogs and horses.
I like listening to music.
My favorite sport is swimming.
I like being with my friends. I love going shopping.
So i am!


Restaurant review

El Rubio is a bar for small celebrations. It is in square the mondarinos Dúrcal-Granda.
It has exquisite food with good prices.
It is home cooking. It´s open all year from 13.30 to 16.00 and 20.30 to 23.30 See you there.
Veal with vegetables and ice-cream of strawberry.

About holiday

my holidays were fantastic.
I stayed with my family and my friends in Dúrcal.
I passed with good marks . My parents were happy,I thinks Imust improve.
On xomas day I staded at my nucle´s house. It was very fun.On new years ever,I went to a disco ,with my friends.
That night was increíble.
For my, these holidays were fantastic because I was very happy.

Shreck

There was once an Ogre named Shreck. He wanted to be thrown away from where he lived but did not suceed. Then he went to Lord Fargad´s castle and they speak an do a tratament.
Shreck should go to the pricess´s castle .Shreck went with the help of a monkey.
When they get to lord Farguard´s and Fiona and married, Shreck gets and Fiona says
that.She loves Shreck.
A dragon at Lord Farguard´s and Fiona and Sreck get married.

Gmail

Hello Mis Roman,
want to see you :).,  I am expecting to see you soon.
On Friday WE can bridge and then have an ice cream in a coffee shop famous Flamboyan and night at the disco Magara.
ON Saturday we will tourist, see the river, the Rock of Moorish baths and the mill and the Rubio eat this delicious food.
ON Sunday we will go to the mountain of Dúrcal will be there all day.
Irene many kisses :)

 

Dúrcal

Dúrcal has á`populations of 8,000 habitans.
The wost common places and great anes are the square of Spain and the square of the Magnolios.They the most common leisure places are hipsu, the football court Moranja ,the Magara disco ...
Neufhbourhood places of interest are the brigde, the chapel,the churt,the river,the montains of sierra Nevada ,wolves gorge,bathroones...
The places to with I go is to the square of spain.

 

Spring 2013

new collections 2013.
This spring we will wear colourful chothes and jeans,jacckets and legins printed and high-heeled shoes.A big earning and many bracelets.Yellow and red colors.
My favorite shops are Berska and Zara. I´ve got soline cool wetallic .Grey sunglasses ,too.
My favorite clothes are jeans,legins and t´shirt but above all.
 

 

My favorite clothes

hello my name is Irene.
My favorite clothing is the dress ,party pants and shirts and I use in special occasions .If I go out to a celebretions is my favorite because,I like to dress well and tidy .
 

Gmail

Hi Paula.
This weekend we are in Granada and we will go to the stores that are in the center.There will buy clothes and have lunch aat Mc Donalds .We can visit the afternoon and at night go to the park Garcia Lorca and sleep in my brother´s flat who is next to de park.We´ll have a wordeful true.
kisses,xxx
 

My life in the future

 My live will be perfect or so I hope.
I´ll be married to a very handsome boy.
He will have three children called :Naiara, Bela and David.
We´ll have a big house with pood for sunbathing. I will trouvel a big house with my family.
I will as a work doctor or veterinary I will work .I´ll have four dogs: a sant bernard ,one dalmatian a pomeranian lulu and my dog now called Pongo .A perfect life .

 

My móvile phone

My mobile phone is a Htc ,I have had it for 2 moths .It has a touch screen ,calendar,internet,alarm clock, digital camera,satellite radio and many more things .
I don´t recomendy my phone ,the battery does not las it is very slow.
My favorite App is the wahatsapp ,because I write to all cntacts and so we can get to come out ,do work.. I also writen to music with my phone.

My favorite shop

my favorite shop is Zara ,because it´s where .I buy my clothes more .
I like fashy colors.
I like to dress elegant ly in this shop is more I buy most os my every day.
I really like the Zara desing.Is my like Zara desing.
Is my favorite the Zara desing. Is my favorite store,but there are many more.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario